Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kemeisha!


Hello everyone!

I've been realizing that I haven't been posting anything as frequently as I would like. This is partly because I've been a little busy, but mostly because I am a bit of a perfectionist and can't seem to get my exact thoughts in writing as clearly as I'd like. A week ago, our good friend Kem (Kemeisha) mentioned to me that she is thinking of taking up blogging...7 days later, here we are. Kem is our newest author on Live Profoundly and she will be writing most of our posts. Since I will be returning to school in September, I won't be able to contribute to the blog as regularly, which is why I am so grateful to have Kem on board!

Let me tell you a little bit about her. She is one of the most soft-spoken girls you'll ever meet, but don't let that fool you. Behind all that shyness, there is a brilliant and talented young lady...I mean it! She has so many diverse interests and skills, it's unbelievable. In her downtime, Kem enjoys drawing, reading, writing (including poetry, short stories and songs). She is also passionate about animals especially horses and dogs. Kem also loves arts and crafts and makes her own hair accessories and various bracelets. However, most importantly, Kem loves the Lord and has a heart to follow Christ. I know that you will find her posts deep and spiritually uplifting. 

So Kem, on behalf of Victoria and myself, welcome!


-Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment